Friday, September 30, 2016

What is the Sheltron? Here is a concept sketch!!!
OK, So I just finished penciling the last page of Androsaurs issue four. Its a surreal moment for me as I started penciling issue One Way back at the end of 2009! So 7 years, 7 states, a wife, and 2 kids later the first story arch is done. Now I still have to ink, and letter issues 3 and 4, but still it's been a minute! I was working for Heroic publishing back then and doing my pet project about humanoid Dinosaurs on the side.

Now thanks to Evil Jester Comics, it looks like this will finally see the light of day! I am excited to show this to you guys. I have been a pest to my publisher, as things keep getting pushed back. That is the draw back of working as an Indie creator, as I wanted to keep my rights.

So I wanted to share this sketch of things that could be on the horizon as the Sheltron is from my planned third arch. It may never come to pass as we will have to see what happens with the first, but its fun to dream. I think if you ask people who know me, they will tell you that's what I am. I tend to spend a lot of time in my own little world. Why wouldn't I? There are Androsaurs there!

-Hanchey

No comments: