Friday, June 29, 2018

Finally!!!

Well folks, It's been almost nine years, but it is finally happening.
Androsaurs Vol.1: Heavenfire will be published at the end of July by Markosia.

It will be a 96 page black and white Graphic Novel. Here is a look at the cover:

If you look closely you will see ISBM number. It will be available on Amazon and other places you can buy books. Local book stores or libraries will be able to order it for you as well. Just give them the ISBM number next to the bar code and they will be able to get it for you.

Stay tuned for more details!

Thanks for your support. It's been a long journey from that first hot Texas day in June, a Saturday the 27th 2009, when I first put pen to paper. From there I sent in my final files to Markosia from here in Minnesota in April 2018. Wow, talk about being hard headed! I never gave up on it. I HAD to tell this story. I hope you will join me. Almost a decade and 8 States later...

-Chris Hanchey
June 29th 2018

No comments: